Before you hit the download button...
SilverSingles is one of the known dating sites that cater to singles who are 50 years old and above. It is a dating site accessible on the desktop that also has an app version.
If you stumbled upon this article, you may be wondering whether getting the app is going to work out for you. You may be thinking, "Is the app suitable for the senior members of the site?"
Is the app going to make senior dating a lot easier, or add in unnecessary stress because of hard-to-understand and complicated functions?
If you are interested in getting the SilverSingles app, take a look at the information we have gathered for you below to help you decide whether to finally push that download button or not.
The SilverSingles App
- You can download the app for free
- The app has similar features with the desktop version
- You can create an account with SilverSingles using the app
- The app will follow your device's location
- The app is available for Android and iOS devices
- The app design is minimalist
- Messaging is more handy with an app because you can use it on the go
- Have access to your account anywhere, anytime with an app
Getting the SilverSingles app offers so much when it comes to mobility and flexibility of your dating experience.
For one, you can always take a peek of your account whenever, wherever you are if you have the app. Another thing is that, you can talk to your matches on the site on the go with a compact and handy mobile device compared to a laptop or a bulky computer.
Think of the app as an additional feature offered by SilverSingles. Not all dating site offers a mobile app that is available for different devices. Some only have it on Android, or on Apple, while some don't have an app at all.
Getting the app is definitely a must if you want to maximise your dating experience.
The SilverSingles App is free, and here's what you can do with it:
- Features are the same for both desktop and app version
- Download the app for free
- Mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices
- App design is simple and clutter-free
- You can take the personality test using the app
The app does not differ much from the desktop version in terms of features. You will be able to use on the app all the features your account has whether you are a basic member or a premium member.
The only difference is mobility as the app can be used even when you are away from the desktop. You can get the app for free for both iOS and Android devices.
Both platforms also hold the same design and sport the same pink-and-white colour tones.
Overall, the app is a good addition to SilverSingles' features and services.
Is the SilverSingles App free?
Getting the SilverSingles App is free, but using the services using the app will require you to shell out some money. Look at the premium packages offered by SilverSingles which is also similar when you use it on the desktop version.
|Duration / Credits / Coins||Costs||Total|
|3 Months||89.95 NZD / Month||269.85 NZD|
|6 Months||54.95 NZD / Month||329.70 NZD|
|12 Months||49.95 NZD / Month||599.40 NZD|
Is SilverSingles expensive or cheap?
In comparison to other providers SilverSingles is in the upper midfield.
But the best things in life are free, and SilverSingles know that! This is why it also gives out some of its features and services for free. This will let the members have a feel of the site first before they can dive full on to premium.
Here are some of the free and the paid features that you can use within the SilverSingles App:
- Matching suggestions
- Personality test
- Profile information viewing
- Sending smiles
- Adding member to favourites list
- View all member photos
- See all profile visitors
- Read receipts for messages
- Unlimited communication
- View your personality profile
- 20 extra wildcard matches per day
- Use the mobile app
Perks of a dating site with an App
There are some dating sites that have mobile app as an additional feature, and SilverSingles fall in this category. There are a variety of good reasons why dating sites choose to develop an app for their platform. For one, it gives their members options, which makes their platform even more enticing to use. Aside from that, here are some of the perks of using a dating site that is also available in an app version:
- Date anytime, anywhere - Online dating has definitely taken romance into another level, but the app has made it even more handy. Now you can flirt and have conversations with a special one anywhere you are. You can just take your mobile device out and run the app even when you are on the go.
- It's convenient - Who would not want to have a convenient dating experience? Romance is right at your fingertips using your favourite dating site!
- It's free most of the time - A dating site's features and services may be premium, but expect that their app version is free to download. Your dating site of choice is reliable when it has a free app version that is compatible with different devices. Keep an eye out for these dating sites to save you time!
- Offers flexibility - Now, you do not have to choose between a dating site or a dating app, because you can have them both using just one single account.
- You get more options - having more choices is always better than limited services. A dating site with an app will open more options for you and help customise your dating experience.
- Get similar features on the site and app - Using the dating app version of the site is just like using a smaller, more compact version of it because you will still get similar features on the site and the app.
Should you download the SilverSingles App?
The best chapter of your life starts now! Dating at SilverSingles is a little different to what it once was. Rediscover the magic of online dating and meet other amazing 50 plus singles anytime, anywhere!
Do not miss out on the opportunity to date on the go, download the SilverSingles App now!